Divorce Mediation MA: Helping Couples Find a Better Way to Divorce | Metrowest Boston, Massachusetts
I know how emotional it is to go through a divorce and how confusing it can be to file for divorce in Massachusetts with all the required documentation.
Divorce Mediation MA: Helping Divorcing Couples in Massachusetts Move Forward With Their Lives
My divorce mediation services will provide you with the support and structure you need to divide assets in a way that both of you feel is fair and reasonable; develop a parenting plan that is in your child’s best interest; and make the other decisions that you need for both of you to move forward with your lives.
Mediating Your Divorce Will:
- Develop an agreement that works for both of you because mediation in divorce empowers you to make your own decisions about what is in the best interest of your children; your finances; and your futures. Divorce mediation avoids leaving these important decisions to expensive attorneys to battle hoping they make decisions that will be in your best interest.
- Ensure privacy because mediation is a confidential process.
- Give you complete control over the decision-making process. One of the core principles of mediation is self-determination. This means that all decisions are ultimately yours to make, not an attorney and not a judge.
- Help save time and money because divorce mediation allows you to pay for one professional, rather than hiring two separate attorneys, each of whom probably charge higher rates than a mediator. The divorce process moves more quickly than litigation because mediation provides a process that is designed to help you come to resolution rather than contest every issue through an attorney.
- Enhance child well-being because mediation helps improve communication between the divorcing parents, and results in better child-centered decisions.
Watch this video to learn more about the divorce mediation process and how it might help you and your family.